Good luck to all who have voted for the 2012 Swisse People’s Choice Award, and entered the competition to win tickets to the 2012 EnergyAustralia Swimming of the Year Awards. Be sure to listen out for Australia’s favourite swimmer for 2012 to be announced at the 2012 EnergyAustralia Swimmer of the Year Awards on Saturday 24 November.
|Persons who submit a valid entry and provide their name, address, telephone number and/or email address on or before 5pm on Thursday 8 November 2012 will be entered into the competition.
1. Information on how to enter this competition forms part of the conditions of entry to the competition.
2. Employees of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. The promoter is Swimming Australia Limited (SAL), ABN 14 109 333 628 of Unit 12/7 Beissel Street, Belconnen, ACT, 2617 Australia, 02 6219 5600 (the Promoter).
4. Entries are open to anyone who satisfies all competition eligibility criteria referred to in these terms and conditions.
5. Promotion commences at 5pm on Friday 19 October and runs until 5pm on Thursday 8 November 2012 (AEDT).
6. Eligibility is dependent on submitting the highest ranked nominees name, your name, telephone number, and email address on or before 5pm Thursday 8 November 2012 and being the first name/entry drawn out
7. The winning entry will be judged as the entry with the best answer to the question ‘What word best describes your favourite swimmer?’ The winning entry will be judged on Friday 9 November 2012 by a panel appointed at SAL’s discretion.
8. Only one correct entry per person is allowed/considered.
9. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
10. Entrants under the age of 18 must have their parent/guardians permission before entering the competition. The Major prize is open to Australian residents only.
11. The Major Prize consists of:
12. Total prize pool of the Major Prize is valued at $1,550.
13. Any other costs incurred as part of redeeming this prize, other than those listed in items 11 and 12 are not included in the prize package and are the responsibility of the winner.
14. The Promoter shall attempt to notify the winners by telephone and email on Friday 9 November 2012.
15. In the event that the winners cannot be contacted by the promoter, using all reasonable efforts, by 5pm on Wednesday 14 November 2012, the winners will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the prize and the next best entrants as deemed by the judges will be awarded the prize.
16. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the winner is under the age of 18 years at the time the awards dinner, they must be accompanied by their parent or legal adult guardian.
17. All entries to the competition become the sole property of the promoter.
18. All references to dates and time for the competition are Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
19. The promoter at all times reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or substitute the designated prize with another prize of similar or like value without notice to any entrants should such withdrawal, cancellation or substitution be deemed necessary in the promoter’s sole discretion. In such situation, all entrants agree to be bound by these changes as part of the conditions of entry into the competition and forego any rights or entitlements resulting from such change to the competition.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. The prizes offered have been provided by Swimming Australia Ltd, Unit 12, 7 Beissel St Belconnen ACT 2617 ABN 14 109 333 628.
24. The winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competitions, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. All entrants’ information including name, address, contact numbers and email address will be used by the Promoter to send information on other Swimming Australia events and activities from time to time. The information will not be provided to third parties without the entrants’ express permission.
26. By entering into this competition you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and consent to the use of your Personal Information in accordance with clause 23 above.
© 2010 Swimming Australia Site by IMG STG